What to bring
You should bring the following with you to hospital:
- All current medications;
- Your Medicare card;
- Any pension or concession cards;
- Your Safety Net card;
- Your Department of Veterans' Affairs entitlement card (if applicable);
- Your private health fund details (if applicable);
- All letter(s) from your doctor;
- X-rays, discs and/or other relevant reports;
- Sleeping attire, dressing gown and foot wear (non-slip soles);
- Personal toiletries;
- A small amount of cash for personal spending if desired.
Please do not bring valuables such as large sums of money or jewellery, as the hospital will not accept responsibility should they become lost or damaged.